Friday 9 December 2011

DylanDylan by D.V. Patton

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


In this story we are introduced to Dylan, he is a kindhearted, hardworking, beautiful young man. He works hard, help's take care of his home and mother who had cancer and he has a feeling its back.

The story is about friendship, love loss and growing up. Half the book is when he is 17 years old and what he experinces then the last half jumps into his life when he is around 20 years old. The story is written well and it does make you feel for Dylan it made me laugh a couple of times. It a good story.
D.V Patton writing is good I found only a couple of errors, I am not to sure I liked that it jumped 3 1/2 years but he did try to fill in some of the blanks for us.
All and all I enjoyed the book and left you hoping that Dylan has truly found his happy ever after.

View all my reviews/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment